For these tasty treats, all you have to do is lay the pretzels on a baking sheet (I used these cute square ones, but the mini twists would work too). Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo candy.
- Bake in the oven at 250*F for 4-5 minutes (no longer).
- When you remove them from the oven, the Rolo will still be in the same shape as when it went in the oven. Place a pecan half on top of the Rolo and press down a bit.
- Top each of the Rolo with one pecan half.
- Place the entire baking sheet in the freezer for about 5-7 minutes to allow the Rolo to cool.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy! Or place in a container to enjoy later. These will last several days- probably more, but they’ve never lasted that long in our house!
These are so delicious! A great sweet-salty combo.
Recipe borrowed from: www.glorioustreats.com